Take good care of your glass. Features of operation and cleaning
CLG glass constructions provide comfort, aesthetics of the room. Such designs look light and airy, successfully zoning the space. With them, the area is used economically, a complete interior design is created. For example, with modern partitions, you can not only quickly install, but also, if necessary, move them, dismantle and reinstall them in another place.
It is important to know how to properly care for glass in such structures. Competent operation, timely cleaning will always keep the partitions in excellent condition. They will last a long time and will delight you with an excellent appearance.
Features of cleaning and operation
First of all, it is necessary to note the role of cleaning and competent operation. Only with due attention, glass structures will look decent and perform all their functions. It is important to clean metal frames, take care of glass transparency, and provide timely service. It is necessary to check whether closers, fittings work correctly, and also to replace parts in a timely manner when it is already necessary. Mechanical loads, strong impacts on structures are undesirable. Of course, our products withstand negative influences, but it is better not to abuse it. For example, you should not use a glass partition as a support for other objects, structures.
Attention. All cleaning work should be done with rubber gloves. Please avoid getting detergent into eyes or wounds. In case of contact, immediately rinse the area with warm water. Please keep all detergents in a safe place out of the reach of children.
Let’s take a look at the features of cleaning and proper care of the elements of glass structures.
Frames are especially susceptible to dirt. Often glass partitions are made with aluminum frames and elements. Dust, various small rubbish very easily gets into metal channels. Even if the office is very clean, order is always maintained, dust will certainly be inside the structure after ventilation.
How should it be, how to clean the structure? Forget about harsh chemicals. All cleaning compounds should be gentle, use soft sponges. Never use metal brushes. Metal elements are quite easy to scratch, but cleaning a surface with such damage is much more difficult.
Be careful not to get detergents into the locks during cleaning. They can damage the locking system.
Small notched sponges, small soft brushes will come in handy here. Be careful not to damage the mechanisms. At the same time, it is important to eliminate small debris, dust from all parts. For example, dirt interferes with the operation of the door closer. A good solution is to first go through all the metal parts with a vacuum cleaner, and only then rub it clean with a rag or sponge.
Let’s look at a few important factors. Follow these tips to keep your glass clean and free from heavy dirt and damage.
- Wet cleaning must be done at least once every seven days.
- When the glass is embossed, with patterns, convex images, it will have to be cleaned twice as often.
- Visually embossed and frosted glasses always look cleaner than smooth, transparent ones. But this is only an optical illusion. In fact, the dust gets clogged there faster. The more time she spends there, the harder it will be for you to get rid of her.
- If you find a dried spot on the surface of the glass, it must first be gently soaked. Do not rub off such a trace immediately! This will scratch the glass. Then the surface will no longer be the same.
- Material with a decorative coating should be cleaned as carefully as possible, only with gentle agents.
- Corrugated glass is more convenient to clean with a spray gun. If you simply wipe it with a sponge or cloth, the litter will clog into the recesses, surface irregularities.
- A very important point. If you are starting to use a new product, composition, test it first. Perform all the same manipulations, but on a part of the glass that is almost invisible.
- When washing smooth glass, the water should not be too hot or cold. From sudden changes in temperature, the surface fades. After washing, wipe everything dry without leaving streaks. With special tools, the desired result is much easier to achieve.
From all the above, it follows that there is nothing difficult in caring for glass products. It is enough just to take your time and follow the general cleaning rules: moisten dried dirt, use soft materials to wipe surfaces, avoid temperature changes, and also check detergents before use on inconspicuous parts of structures.